Visit the Dulux Academy stand 49 and the Painting and Decorating show for your chance to win a Graco GXFF Airless Sprayer. Simply answer all 3 questions correctly and complete with your information to go into the prize draw.
Terms and conditions apply.
Dulux Academy National Painting and Decorating Show Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
1. By entering into Prize Draw participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions.
2. This Prize Draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man) aged 18 and above and excludes employees of the Imperial Chemical Industries Limited group of companies, their families or agents or any other person connected with the running of this Prize Draw.
3. In entering the Prize Draw, Participants confirm that they are eligible to do so and eligible to claim the prize. The Promoter may require Participants to provide proof that they are eligible to enter the Prize Draw.
4. To enter the Prize Draw, you must complete the Dulux Academy competition form answering all 3 questions correctly, along with personal information on Stand 49 at the National Painting and Decorating Show 2018. To enter, complete the registration form including name, e-mail, telephone number and postal address.
5. This prize draw will run from 27th November until 28th November 2018. Entries received after the Closing Date will not be accepted.
6. This Prize Draw will run at the National Painting and Decorating Show on the 27th and 28th November 2018 only.
7. Entries will only be accepted on the official entry form and photocopies will not be accepted.
8. Only one entry per person will be permitted.
9. No third party or joint submissions will be accepted.
10. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries that are incomplete, illegible, damaged or lost. Proof of submission of an entry is not proof of receipt.
11. 1 x Graco GXFF Airless Sprayer will be won.
12. The prize provider is Imperial Chemical Industries Limited, Wexham Road, Slough, Berkshire, SL2 5DS.
13. The prize winners will be drawn at random by an independent person from all correctly completed and valid entries.
14. The prize winners will be contacted by Friday 30th November 2018. If any winner is unable to be contacted after a reasonable period of time, a replacement winner may be selected at Promoters discretion.
15. The prize winners name and county can be obtained by sending a stamped addressed envelope to Dulux Academy, AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS within 90 days after the date of the closing date of the Prize Draw
16. The prize is as stated. The prize is subject to availability and the Promoter / Prize Provider reserves the right to substitute prize of equal or higher value in the event the original prize offered is not available due to circumstances beyond its reasonable control.
17. No cash equivalent or alternative will be provided for any prize awarded under the Prize Draw and prizes are not redeemable for cash.
18. The prize is not transferable and cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers or promotions.
19. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any Participants in this Prize Draw or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
20. In the event of a dispute the decision of the Promoter is final and no correspondence will be entered into.