This year’s Painting and Decorating Show took place at the Ricoh Arena on 27th and 28th November. Celebrating the best of the vibrant painting and decorating industry, thousands of visitors enjoyed the UK’s biggest national showcase of products and brands.
Dulux Academy co-hosted a stand this year, alongside Dulux Trade and Dulux Select Decorators, and over the course of the 2 days thousands of visitors:
· Entered our ‘Diamond Tough’ challenge. Contestants had to hold two 5-litre cans of Diamond Satinwood, and the person who managed the longest time won a £250 Love2Shop voucher!
· Saw a live demonstration of the special effect courses on offer at Dulux Academy
· Took advantage of a 25% discount on all Academy courses booked, and bagged a hoody or holdall worth £24
· Enjoyed one of Dulux Academy’s famous cakes!
One lucky visitor also took home a superb Graco prize in our special competition.
Celebrate New Year’s Spray
During this year’s show, Dulux Academy ran a competition to win a Graco GXFF Airless Sprayer. Our lucky winner was Dulux Select Decorator Mark Thomas. As part of his prize package Mark will also be attending the Introduction to Spray course at the Dulux Academy in the New Year to learn to use his new kit. Congratulations Mark – a great early Christmas pressie!
If you are expecting some new spray kit fromSanta this year and you’re looking to develop your spray skills, you’ll find the perfect course at Dulux Academy. Choose from:
· Spray Introduction – learn how to give your work a faster, more consistent finish
· Spray Advanced Airless – develop your spraying techniques with airless systems
· Spray Advanced HVLP – develop your spraying techniques using HVLP systems
· Kitchen and Furniture Refurbishment – learn how to dismantle, prepare, repaint and re-assemble
Find out more about the full range of spray courses available to you, and the locations.