1. By entering this free prize draw competition, participants agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions
2. This free competition is open to all residents of the UK, age 18 years and over, excluding employees of AkzoNobel its subsidiaries and affiliates, their families, agents or anyone else connected with the social campaign.
3. To enter you must provide the correct answer on the Promoter's Facebook free competition post responding with an image on the best use of Tessa tape between 8am on Wednesday 3rd April 2019 and midday on Tuesday 9th April 2019. Entries received out of these times will not be accepted. No responsibility is accepted for entries that are lost or delayed in transmission, incomplete, or illegible.
4. Comments or images that contain content that is deemed offensive or promotes or endorses violence, homophobia, racism or any other socially unacceptable or illegal material will be disqualified.
5. Entrees are limited to one entry per person and the prize is limited to 1Tesa Systainer. 1 winner will be selected at random.
6. There is 1 prize of a Tessa Sustainer. The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative.
7. 1 winner will be chosen by the Dulux Social Media Manager at random from all valid entries received. Winner will be drawn on Wednesday 10th April at midday and the Promoter will contact the winner via a private message.
8. To receive the prize, the winner will need to provide a UK address which will be used by Akzo Nobel for the sole purpose of posting out the prize. If the winner fails to provide their contact details within 14 days of initial contact from the promoter, the prize will be offered to the next chosen winner. The prize will be dispatched within 30 days upon receiving the winners' contact details.
9. The Promoter reserves the right, with or without cause to exclude any participants in this free prize draw competition or withhold any prize where there has been a violation of any of these terms and conditions.
10. The Promoter's decision on all matters relating to the competition is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to amend or withdraw this free prize draw competition in whole or in part, temporarily or permanently, without prior notice. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute these prizes for prizes of equal or greater value if necessary.
12. To the fullest extent permitted by law, The Promoter excludes:
a. - all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied; and
b. - any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any participant in connection with this free prize draw competition. This shall not be deemed to exclude or restrict liability for death or personal injury resulting from the negligence of the promoter or its employees or agents.
13. Nothing in these terms and conditions restricts your statutory rights as a consumer.
This promotion is governed by English law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. This promotion is in no way endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook. The Promoter is Imperial Chemical Industries, AkzoNobel, Wexham Road, Slough, SL2 5DS. “The Promoter”